- 400 g Raw Beetroots, peeled and quartered
- 100 g red cabbage, roughly chopped
- 50 g sultanas
- 50 g Cashews
- 35 g pomegranate molasses
- 35 g macadamia oil
- Salt and Brown Sugar, to taste
Place all ingredients into TM bowl. Chop for 4-5 seconds (or until desired consistency is achieved) on speed 5, using spatula to ensure all ingredients are chopped evenly.
Accessories you need
This beautiful salad brings colour to any table!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beer Brownies
- Apricot almond cake with rosewater and cardamom
- Homemade Protein Powder
- Purple Carrot Salad
- Purple carrot soup with ginger, rosemary and coriander seed
- Diet Crème Dessert
- White chocolate cupcakes
- Curried Prawns and Cauliflower
- Eggplant Veloute
- Salmon souffled tart
- Ricotta Polpettine (Cheese balls)
- Strawberry Risotto