- 750 g potatoes, floury, Cut into cubes(2cm)
- 500 g water
- pinch salt, to taste, remember that potato absorbs a lot of salt.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 50 g Butter
- 150 g Milk
Recipe is created for
Add potatoes to steaming basket and add the water to the bowl.
Then cook 20/25min/Veroma/"Gentle stir setting" . Potatoes must be soft.
Once cooked, remove basket and discard water. Attach butterfly and add potatoes back into bowl.
add salt, stock, milk and butter. then 10seconds speed 4.
Serve immediatley and enjoy.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Marinade
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Miso soup with prawns and mushroom
- Macadamia Butter Toffee Crunch
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake
- No-bake Lemon Fudge (adapted from Wendyl Nissen)
- Patrick's (Idiot Proof) Bread
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Fee's Ginger Crunch