- 1 litre water
- 1 garlic clove
- 12 eggs
- 2 chicken breasts
- herbamare salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Cut Chicken breasts in half to make them thin.
2. Place 1L water and garlic clove in bowl.
3. Place 12 eggs on the bottom level of the Varoma
4. Place chicken in Varoma tray, place lid on bowl then place Varoma into position.
4. Set time 20 mins on Varoma speed 4.
5. Ensure chicken is cooked through, then allow to cool.
6. Carefully place eggs in container.
7. Discard water and garlic clove, place chicken in bowl and shred on reverse for 4 seconds on speed 4.
8. Sprinkle with Herbamare salt (found in health food isle in Coles and Woolworths).
Boiled eggs and Perfect Shredded Chicken
Accessories you need
Enjoy shredded chicken by itself or on wraps, sandwiches or in salads.
Eggs are a perfect protein snack by themselves or made into curried eggs.
Can be made the same in Tm31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Garlic Soup
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup