- 200 g raw brocoli
- 100 g red capsicum
- 100 g yellow capsicum
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar (preferably white)
- 1 tbsp oil (olive or grapesee)d
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Salt and pepper
Roughly cut brocoli and capsicum.
Place all ingredients in the TM bowl.
Mix 2 seconds / speed 5 with the aid of the spatula.
Accessories you need
Do not overprocess!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Russian Honey Cake
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing