- 200 g raw brocoli
- 100 g red capsicum
- 100 g yellow capsicum
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar (preferably white)
- 1 tbsp oil (olive or grapesee)d
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Salt and pepper
Roughly cut brocoli and capsicum.
Place all ingredients in the TM bowl.
Mix 2 seconds / speed 5 with the aid of the spatula.
Accessories you need
Do not overprocess!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramelised onion jam
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Spring Onion pancake
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Nut free muesli bars
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Banana Chocolate Muffin with pumpkin seed top with shredded coconut
- Mini Savoury Breads