- 200 g raw brocoli
- 100 g red capsicum
- 100 g yellow capsicum
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar (preferably white)
- 1 tbsp oil (olive or grapesee)d
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Salt and pepper
Roughly cut brocoli and capsicum.
Place all ingredients in the TM bowl.
Mix 2 seconds / speed 5 with the aid of the spatula.
Accessories you need
Do not overprocess!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Breakfast Crumble
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Satay Sauce
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Pumpkin pasta sauce