- 250 grams broccoli florets
- 1 red capsicum quartered
- 1 apple quartered
- 30 grams pine nuts
- 25 grams olive oil
- 15 grams white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon herb salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Add all ingredients to the bowl on speed 4 for 5 seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Tuna Dip
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Muesli Bars
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Easy homemade onion gravy