- 250 grams broccoli florets
- 1 red capsicum quartered
- 1 apple quartered
- 30 grams pine nuts
- 25 grams olive oil
- 15 grams white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon herb salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Add all ingredients to the bowl on speed 4 for 5 seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze