- 3 shallots
- 2 sprig Rosemary (leaves only)
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 Carrots (cut in half)
- 1/2 Zucchini (cut in thirds)
- 1/2 Red Capsicum (cut in half)
- 40 g Tasty Cheese (grated)
- 3 Eggs (whisked), (If small use 4)
- 6-8 sprig Parsely (fresh)(roughly chopped)
- 3 tablespoon plain flour
1. Set oven to 200C and grease a 20x20cm tray.
2. Place shallots and rosemary in bowl and chop for 3 secs on spd 7.
3. Add carrots, zucchini and capsicum. Chop on sp 5 for 5 secs.
4. Saute for 4 mins, 100C and reverse.
5. Remove lid and pour out any excess liquid. (Drain in basket if necessary.
6. Add cheese, parsley, flour and eggs to bowl with other ingredients. Mix for 5-8 secs on speed 4.
7. Bake for 15 mins. Remove from oven. I slice them into pieces and then bake again for 10-15mins until firm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Broccolini Salad
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip