- 500 g cauliflower
- 750 g water
- 130 g Shortcut bacon sliced
- 100 g broccoli
- 1 carrot sliced
- 50 g frozen peas
- 50 g Frozen Corn
- 4 eggs - whisked
Roughly chop cauliflower and place in bowl. Turbo 5 – 6 times until there are no large clumps. Place into thermomix basket.
Put water into the bowl, and then place the basket in the bowl. Put lid in place, then place varoma on top.
Place sliced bacon into the varoma first, then your hard veggies (carrot, broccoli etc) then peas & corn. Cook on varoma temp for 19 minutes on speed 3.5
While that is cooking, wet some baking paper, enough to cover the varoma tray (it doesn’t matter if the paper overlaps the sides of the tray), and place the paper in the tray, then pour in the egg
When there is 9 minutes left on the timer, place the varoma tray with the egg, into the varoma
Once its finished, roll up the cooked egg and slice, place the cooked cauliflower in a bowl and put cooked veggies/bacon & egg on top. Pour in the kecap manis and mix with a large spoon until the kecap manis is evenly distributed.
If you dont like Kecap Manis (sweet soy) you can substitue for normal soy sauce, or other sauce of your preference
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados