- 500 g cauliflower
- 750 g water
- 130 g Shortcut bacon sliced
- 100 g broccoli
- 1 carrot sliced
- 50 g frozen peas
- 50 g Frozen Corn
- 4 eggs - whisked
Roughly chop cauliflower and place in bowl. Turbo 5 – 6 times until there are no large clumps. Place into thermomix basket.
Put water into the bowl, and then place the basket in the bowl. Put lid in place, then place varoma on top.
Place sliced bacon into the varoma first, then your hard veggies (carrot, broccoli etc) then peas & corn. Cook on varoma temp for 19 minutes on speed 3.5
While that is cooking, wet some baking paper, enough to cover the varoma tray (it doesn’t matter if the paper overlaps the sides of the tray), and place the paper in the tray, then pour in the egg
When there is 9 minutes left on the timer, place the varoma tray with the egg, into the varoma
Once its finished, roll up the cooked egg and slice, place the cooked cauliflower in a bowl and put cooked veggies/bacon & egg on top. Pour in the kecap manis and mix with a large spoon until the kecap manis is evenly distributed.
If you dont like Kecap Manis (sweet soy) you can substitue for normal soy sauce, or other sauce of your preference
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- GF vegan buckwheat bread
- The Stormborn