- 850 g cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 600 g water
- 260 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 90 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 55 g water, to thin batter
- Rice Bran Oil, to shallow fry
- fruit chutney, to serve
Add 600g water to tmx bowl. Steam cauliflower florets on varoma temperature for 25 minutes on speed 3. Preheat oven to 150°C.
Remove water from TMX bowl and add parsley and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7. Remove from bowl and set aside.
Place cauliflower in tmx bowl and puree 20 seconds on speed 5.
Add flour, garlic, parmesan, parsley and eggs and mix on speed 10 for 20 seconds. Use spatula and scrape down bowl.
Add water and mix for 8 seconds on speed 8, you should now have a smooth and thick batter.
Add enough oil to a large, non-stick frying pan to cover base. Heat over medium heat until oil is hot. Using 1/4 cup of mixture per fritter, spoon ritters, 5 at a time, into hot oil. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a wire rack. Place in oven to keep warm while cooking remaining fritters.
Serve fritters hot or cold with chutney.
Recipe converted and adapted from SFI March 2006.
I served them with tomato sauce.
This would be a great breakfast side to have with bacon, eggs and tomato.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Healthy Heart Tonic
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Cheesecake - Basic mix