- 1 dates, handful
- 1 parsley, Handful
- 1 Olives, Handful
- 60 g olive oil, Handful
- 1 cauliflower head, separated into florets
- 1 litre water
8Recipe is created for
1.. Add all dressing ingredients to bowl and combine for 15 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
2. Add water to bowl and cauliflower in varoma. Steam for 20mins/varoma/speed 1
3. Transfer cauliflower to serving dish and gently stir through dressing.
4. Enjoy hot or cold.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
I used sliced black olives, but it will work well with other varieties too.
It's easy to make this in to a main meal by adding 400 grms sliced chicken breast to Varoma tray and steaming at the same time as caulflower. Then combine and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Risotto
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers