- 1 dates, handful
- 1 parsley, Handful
- 1 Olives, Handful
- 60 g olive oil, Handful
- 1 cauliflower head, separated into florets
- 1 litre water
Recipe is created for
1.. Add all dressing ingredients to bowl and combine for 15 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
2. Add water to bowl and cauliflower in varoma. Steam for 20mins/varoma/speed 1
3. Transfer cauliflower to serving dish and gently stir through dressing.
4. Enjoy hot or cold.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
I used sliced black olives, but it will work well with other varieties too.
It's easy to make this in to a main meal by adding 400 grms sliced chicken breast to Varoma tray and steaming at the same time as caulflower. Then combine and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5