- 1 --- celeriac, peeled &amp; cubed, approx 500g
- 1 --- large potato, peeled &amp; cubed, approx 200g
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled &amp; slightly smashed
- 50 g Butter
- 1 tsp vegetable stock, (not essential)
- 80 g cream, (can use milk)
Add potato, garlic & celeriac to steaming basket, with 500ml boiling water below.
Steam for 30mins on Varoma 'stir' until veg is soft.
Remove basket and water, insert butterfly whisk.
Add the steamed veg, butter, stock and cream.
Whisk 10secs Speed 4, scrape down sides of bowl, repeat.
Similar texture to mashed potato but with much more flavour!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups