- 1 --- celeriac, peeled &amp; cubed, approx 500g
- 1 --- large potato, peeled &amp; cubed, approx 200g
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled &amp; slightly smashed
- 50 g Butter
- 1 tsp vegetable stock, (not essential)
- 80 g cream, (can use milk)
Add potato, garlic & celeriac to steaming basket, with 500ml boiling water below.
Steam for 30mins on Varoma 'stir' until veg is soft.
Remove basket and water, insert butterfly whisk.
Add the steamed veg, butter, stock and cream.
Whisk 10secs Speed 4, scrape down sides of bowl, repeat.
Similar texture to mashed potato but with much more flavour!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Sam's Simple Satay