- 1 --- celeriac, peeled &amp; cubed, approx 500g
- 1 --- large potato, peeled &amp; cubed, approx 200g
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled &amp; slightly smashed
- 50 g Butter
- 1 tsp vegetable stock, (not essential)
- 80 g cream, (can use milk)
Add potato, garlic & celeriac to steaming basket, with 500ml boiling water below.
Steam for 30mins on Varoma 'stir' until veg is soft.
Remove basket and water, insert butterfly whisk.
Add the steamed veg, butter, stock and cream.
Whisk 10secs Speed 4, scrape down sides of bowl, repeat.
Similar texture to mashed potato but with much more flavour!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Prisca's Plain White Rice
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon