- green beans
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red chilli
- 20 grams Olive Oil.
- 35 grams honey
8Recipe is created for
Weigh 500g water in TM bowl.
place beans on the varoma tray.
15mins, varoma, speed 3.
Set varoma aside.
empty water from TM.
Place garlic & chilli in TM bowl, speed 7, 3 seconds.
Add olive oil. 2mins 100deg, speed 1.
Add honey & steamed beans. Reverse, speed 1, 30 seconds
other vegetables may be placed in varoma bowl for steaming at the same time as the beans. time may need to be extended, depending on hardness of vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramelised onion jam
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Spring Onion pancake
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Thermonat's apple crumble
- Thermonat's butterscotch scones
- Mum's pasties
- Thermonat's Hot Cross Scones
- Thermonats cheats chicken & sweet corn soup
- Lemon chilli garlic prawn pasta
- Chicken wonton soup
- Thermonat's choc coated soft Russian toffee
- Thermonat's spring rolls
- Thermonat's chicken pie
- Thermonat's Quince Paste
- Thermonat's Cranberry Sauce
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots