- 1 level tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 pinch pink salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 25 grams Rice Breadcrumbs
- 4 heaped tablespoons tomato sauce, I use Quirky Jo&#039;s
- 1 heaped tablespoon honey
- 1 level tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 level tablespoon coconut aminos or tamari
- 25 grams Coconut sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add mince, egg, onion flakes, salt, pepper and rice crumbs to your bowl, and mix 10 sec SP5/6.
In a medium baking dish mix the remaining ingredients together (you may need to add a few tablespoons of water also).
Roll meat mix into balls and put in the baking dish with the sauce. Stir gently to coat, and bake in 200 oven for 20mins, basting frequently, until cooked and sauce has become sticky.
Accessories you need
You can add more flavours to the sauce, like seseme oil, chilli sauce if you would like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Gluten Free Granola
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Toasted Granola
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Purple smoothie