- green peas, frozen, 2 cups
- 500g water
- 75g Butter, chopped, Unsalted
- 2 teaspoons Cider Vinegar
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1/4 bunch mint leaves, fresh, Chopped
- 220 grams chicken stock (salt reduced)
- 2 French Shallots, Chopped
- Add water to the TM bowl, and place peas into the simmer basket.cook varoma speed 1 for 5 minutes.
- Drain water. Add butter and chopped shallots along with garlic and cook varoma temp speed 2for 5 minutes. Add stock and peas. Cook 4-5 minutes 100 degrees speed 1-2, add vinegar and chopped mint and cook another minute or so, pulse a couple of times to achieve a chunky consistency. Season to taste.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Hot Cross Buns
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce