- 750g potato
- 500g water
- 80g thickened cream
- 80g Butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- 200g cabbage
- 2 brown onions
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add cabbage and chop 7sec/speed 4, set aside.
Add onion and chop (halved) 3sec/speed 4, set aside.
Add 500g water to the TM bowl and insert the simmering basket with 2cm cubed potatoes.
Cook, 30min/varoma/ slow speed
Remove the potatoes and basket, discard of water.
Attach the butterfly whisk and add potatoes, 40g of the butter and 80g thickened cream.
Mash 10 sec/speed 4.
Set mash potatoes aside in a thermoserver to keep warm.
[size= 13px; line-height: 16px]Do not wash bowl. [/size]
[size= 13px; line-height: 16px]Add garlic to the TM bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 8[/size]
[size= 13px; line-height: 16px]Add the onion and remaining butter (40g) and sauté 4min/100°c/"Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" [/size]
[size= 13px; line-height: 16px; color: #113c2b; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Add cabbage, sauté 4 min/100/"Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" [/size]
[size= 13px; line-height: 16px; color: #113c2b; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Add the onion/cabbage mix to the potato and gently mix through.[/size]
[size= 13px; line-height: 16px; color: #113c2b; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Serve immediately.[/size]
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Horseradish cream Taela-Made
- Bearnaise Sauce Taela-Made
- Corn Fritters Taela-Made
- Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding Taela-Made
- Lemon Garlic Myrtle Chicken Taela-Made
- Onion Rings Taela-Made
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Creamy Garlic Prawn & Zucchini linguine Taela-Made
- Cheesy Baked Katsu Japanese Curry Taela-Made
- Pizza bread rolls Taela-Made
- Mushy Peas Taela-Made
- Chile Con Queso Dip Taela-Made
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream