- 310 g tin corn kernels, drained
- 2 zucchini, small
- 2 eggs
- 80 g Milk
- 1 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 0.5 teaspoon cumin ground
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- corriander leaves
1) Grate zucchini- 2 seconds/speed 4
2) Add corn, eggs, milk and mix /speed 3/30 seconds
3)While blades spinning, add spices, followed by flour slowly through holein mixing bowl lid.
4) Cook batter in 10cm diameter patties, in oiled frypan over low to medium heat
5) Serve with chopped avocado, tomato, coriander and sweet chilli sauce
Accessories you need
You can serve with grilled meat for a meal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- The perfect lemon tart
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Hot Chocolate with Froth