- 310 g tin corn kernels, drained
- 2 zucchini, small
- 2 eggs
- 80 g Milk
- 1 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 0.5 teaspoon cumin ground
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- corriander leaves
1) Grate zucchini- 2 seconds/speed 4
2) Add corn, eggs, milk and mix/speed 3/30 seconds
3)While blades spinning, add spices, followed by flour slowly through holein mixing bowl lid.
4) Cook batter in 10cm diameter patties, in oiled frypan over low to medium heat
5) Serve with chopped avocado, tomato, coriander and sweet chilli sauce
Accessories you need
You can serve with grilled meat for a meal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Easter Egg Buns
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Sweet curried prawns
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!