- 700 g Yogurt, frozen in ice cubes pref made in TM
- 1 lime, rind and flesh
- 2 kaffer lime leaves
- 10 mint leaves, fresh
- 1 Continental Cucumber, in chunks
- 1 egg white
- 80 g sugar raw
Recipe is created for
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Chiang mai noodles
- Variation Date lime cake
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Churro Pancakes
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade