- 420 grams Sweet corn
- 500 grams carrots, chopped
- 500 grams water
- 55 grams Butter
- 1 onion
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 250 ml Milk
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- grated cheese
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven 220 degrees.
Pour water into TM bowl and put lid on. Drain corn and discard liquid (if using tinned variety), add to varoma basket with carrots. Steam 20mins on varoma temperature Speed 1.
Divide corn and carrot between 4 ovenproof hotpots or one large baking dish.
Discard liquid from bowl, add butter. Melt 60 degrees 1 minute 30 seconds Speed 1. Add onion and curry, chop 3 seconds Speed 5. Saute 100 degrees 3 minutes Speed 1.
Add flour, salt & sugar. Mix Speed 4 REVERSE until combined. Add milk, cook 90 degrees 7 minutes Speed 4 REVERSE.
Divide sauce between hotpots, add cheese then breadcrumbs as desired.
Bake 15 minutes 220 degrees.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Raw Kebbe
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew