- 60 g sunflower seeds
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g organic natural yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 200 g green cabbage, roughly chopped
- 200 g purple cabbage, roughly chopped
- 3-4 spring onions, (shallots)
- 70 g slivered almonds
- 40 g toasted pine nuts
- 40 g currants, (or craisins)
Place seeds into mixing bowl, mill 10 sec/speed 9.
Add garlic and chop 4 sec/speed 7.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Do not remove dressing to make salad - leave in mixing bowl.
Place cabbage and spring oniuons (shallots) into mixing bowl to about 3/4 full and chop 5 - 8sec/speed 4, using spatula to assist.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec//speed 3 to combine.
Serve garnished with additional toasted nuts and seeds as desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad