- 50 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 m of milk
- 1 cup of grated cheese
Add all of the ingredients to the TM Bowl except for the cheese.
Cook for 7min, 100g speed 4
Add the cheese to the bowl, and process for 10sec speed 4.
This sauce can be used to dress a lasange, it can be used for mornay sauce, used over the top of vegies/silverside for a roast. Or just for mac and cheese, for this I would normally add a can of tuna with the pasta and a 2tbsp of dijionanise at the last step with the cheese. Then incorporate the to in my thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Supersoft Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread