- 50 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 m of milk
- 1 cup of grated cheese
Add all of the ingredients to the TM Bowl except for the cheese.
Cook for 7min, 100g speed 4
Add the cheese to the bowl, and process for 10sec speed 4.
This sauce can be used to dress a lasange, it can be used for mornay sauce, used over the top of vegies/silverside for a roast. Or just for mac and cheese, for this I would normally add a can of tuna with the pasta and a 2tbsp of dijionanise at the last step with the cheese. Then incorporate the to in my thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake
- Jaffa Slice
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE