- 50 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 m of milk
- 1 cup of grated cheese
Add all of the ingredients to the TM Bowl except for the cheese.
Cook for 7min, 100g speed 4
Add the cheese to the bowl, and process for 10sec speed 4.
This sauce can be used to dress a lasange, it can be used for mornay sauce, used over the top of vegies/silverside for a roast. Or just for mac and cheese, for this I would normally add a can of tuna with the pasta and a 2tbsp of dijionanise at the last step with the cheese. Then incorporate the to in my thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramelised onion jam
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Spring Onion pancake
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Japanese coconut buns
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Gingerbread house
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Cauliflower oats
- Pistachio & Rosewater Semolina Cake
- Double Choc Chip Muffins
- M & M Cookies