- 50 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 m of milk
- 1 cup of grated cheese
Add all of the ingredients to the TM Bowl except for the cheese.
Cook for 7min, 100g speed 4
Add the cheese to the bowl, and process for 10sec speed 4.
Accessories you need
This sauce can be used to dress a lasange, it can be used for mornay sauce, used over the top of vegies/silverside for a roast. Or just for mac and cheese, for this I would normally add a can of tuna with the pasta and a 2tbsp of dijionanise at the last step with the cheese. Then incorporate the to in my thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Nut Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)