THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1600 g water
- 180 g dried soba noodles, broken in halves
- 1 teaspoon rice bran or sunflower oil
- 2 shallots or small handful of chives
- 1/4 purple cabbage, cut into pieces
- 1/4 red cabbage, cut into pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 celery stick, cut into pieces
- 1 Garlic clove, peeled
- 50 g raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon citric acid, dissolved in 2 Tbs warm water
- 45 g rice bran or sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add water to mixing bowl and bring to boil 12 mins, 100C, speed 1.
Insert simmering basket. Weigh in 180g noodles and cook 3-5 min, 100C, speed 1.
Drain noodles and rinse in cold water. Add 1 tsp oil and mix gently.
Leave noodles to cool in large serving dish.
Rinse and dry bowl.
Add shallots or chives and chop 3 sec, speed 7.
Add purple cabbage and chop 6 sec, speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl and chop 2 sec, speed 5. Add to serving dish.
Add white cabbage and chop 6 sec, speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl and chop 2 sec, speed 5. Add to serving dish.
Add carrot and celery and chop 3 sec, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and chop 3 sec, speed 5. Add to serving dish.
Add garlic to bowl and chop 3 sec, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and blend 10 sec, speed 9.
Add to serving dish with noodles and coleslaw.
Mix salad ingredients and serve.
Accessories you need
A large salad, great for BBQs and picnics. For larger quantities, make a second batch of coleslaw to add to soba noodles and dressing. For a smaller salad, put some cooked noodles aside for another meal.
Suitable for RPAH elimination diet, moderate salicylates due to carrot. Low salicylate if carrot is left out. Egg free and dairy free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- Basilico Spago
- Pizza Bread Pull Apart
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Coconut yoghurt