- 100 grams green cabbage, cut in 3cm pieces
- 100 grams red cabbage, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 can diced pinapple, reserve juice
- 100 grams carrot, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 spring onions, cut into 3cm piees
- 3 sprigs of mint
- 12 stalks coriander
- 3 cm ginger, peeled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 sprig rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
Recipe is created for
- Place mint, spring onions and coriander into mixing bowl and chop 3 secs speed 7. Scrape down th esides of mixing bowlwith Spatula.
Add cabbage(ciut in pieces) and carrot cut into 3cm pieces Chop speed 4-6/ speed 5
Place mixure into thermoserver or large bowl and fold in pineapple pieces and mango
Accessories you need
Place ginger in mixing bowl and chop 5sec/speed 8
Add olive oil, rice wine vinegar , soy sauce honey, sesame oil lime juice mix 10sec speed 2
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Curried sausages
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)