- 150 g white vinegar
- 150 g water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into segments
- 12 Flowerdale Farm petite heirloom radishes, washed and tops left on
- 12 Flowerdale Farm petite french breakfast radishes, washed and tops left on
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 pot Flowerdale Farm microgreen mint, trimmed
8Recipe is created for
1. Place vinegar, water, salt and sugar in TM bowl, heat for 4 minutes, 90°C, speed 2.
2. In a shallow bowl, place onion, orange and radishes and cover with vinegar mixture. Combine well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Once chilled, remove vegetables from bowl using a slotted spoon and discard excess vinegar. Place vegetables on serving platter, drizzle with oil and top with mint.
Perfect served as an accompaniment to beef or chicken dishes.
Gluten free, dairy free, vegan, vegetarian
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Prisca's Plain White Rice
- Seafood Risotto
- Jumbo Bread loaf
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
- Carnation green tea cocktail
- Trout salad & horseradish dressing
- Hot cross bagels
- Spiked truffles
- Almond pulp truffles
- Mango salsa with lime bursts
- Vanilla bean panna cotta with raspberry rosewater coulis
- Coconut lamb curry
- Petite carrot tartlets
- Strawberry Chilli Jam
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Basil pesto
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade