- 750 g potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 350 g kumara (sweet potato), peeled and cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 100 g green beans, trimmed and cut into 2.5cm lengths
- 3 sprig parsley, leaves only
- 60 g mayonnaise
- 10 g water
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
Recipe is created for
Add 500g of cold water to the Thermomix bowl.
Place the normal potatoes in the Varoma base, pop the lid on and place over the closed Thermomix bowl. Steam for 10 mins / Varoma Temp / speed 2.
Add the sweet potato to the Varoma dish and continue to steam for another 10 mins / Varoma temp / speed 2.
Finally add the beans to the Varoma dish, replace the lid and continue steaming for 5 mins / Varoma temp / speed 2. Check that all vegetables are cooked to your liking (remembering that cutting your vegetables to a different size will give shorter or longer cooking times). Continue to steam for a few extra minutes if required.
Once cooked, remove the Varoma and allow the vegetables to cool (I sometimes place the Varoma under a fan to help cool it all quicker)
Discard any left over cooking water and clean and dry the bowl ready to make the dressing.
Add the parsley to the bowl. Chop coursely for 5-10 seconds / speed 5 or 6.
Add remaining ingredients and whisk for 5 seconds / speed 3.
Gently toss all the ingredients together until all vegetables are coated with dressing. Serve!
Steam the vegetables
Make the dressing
This salad will keep successfully in the fridge for up to 3 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Crackers
- Spicy Capsicum and Feta Zucchetti (spiralised Zucchini "spaghetti")
- Egg Drop Soup with Shredded Chicken
- Chicken Stock Paste
- Mulligatawny Soup (Curried Chicken and Rice Soup)
- Carola's Brussels Sprout Delight
- Carola's Cauliflower Soup
- Gulab Jamun
- Spinach and Tuna Lasagne
- Mango & Pistachio Icecream Log
- Pita Bread Pockets
- Shoarma (Shawarma)
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Quick Chick
- Ciabatta - What Caroline Cooked
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Blueberry Jam
- David's Dhall
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits