- 50-80 g olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 carrot, chopped in large chunks
- 350 g cabbage, in 5 cm pieces (purple or green)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place oil, lemon juice and salt into bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 5. Result should be a creamy dressing.
Add to dressing the carrot and cabbage, chop for 3 seconds, speed 4 to 5. If you see it struggling, lift to speed 5 for a split second. Keep adding a couple of seconds until you achieve desired consistency.
Accessories you need
Green cabbage is traditionally used, and usually without carrot. This has been tweaked for my family.
Can be made in both TM5 and TM31.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- Home made Baileys
- Spanakopita (Greek Spinach pie)
- Thia Lili's Koulourakia (Greek Easter Biscuits)
- Goji and Coconut Raw Chocolate
- Tacos basic
- Avocado hommus
- Tsourekia (Greek Easter Bread)
- Semolina Custard
- Keftethes (Greek Meatballs)
- Greek Easter Chocolate Souffle
- Galaktobouriko (Greek Vanilla Slice)
- Rizogalo (Greek Rice Pudding)
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- Banana Bread
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang