- 2 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 3 sprigs mint, leaves only
- 1 --- cauliflower, cut into florets
- 500 g water
- 60 g ghee or butter
- to taste freshly squeezed lime juice, sub lime essential oil
- to taste salt, pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Chop herbs, 2 sec/Speed 6. Set aside.
- 2. Place water in mixing bowl. Put cauliflower florets in Varoma dish. If the cauliflower is large you may also need to put some florets in the Varoma tray. Place Varoma into position and cook 10min/Varoma/Speed 2. Check florets, and if necessary cook a few minutes longer.
- 3. Remove the cauliflower from the Varoma and empty water from the mixing bowl.
- 4. Place cauliflower in mixing bowl, along with ghee, herbs, lime EO or juice, salt and pepper. Mash for 12sec/Speed 4.
- Serve immediately.
Herbs used can be varied, depending on availability and personal preference.
if desired, substitute half the cauliflower with a small head of broccoli.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)