- 1 lime, zest & juice
- 100 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 50 grams light soy sauce
- 1 green chilli, seeds removed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 fresh ginger knob
- 100 grams mushrooms, sliced, thinly
- 150 grams red cabbage
- 150 grams White cabbage
- 1/2 bunch Thai basil leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- 5 sprigs fresh mint
- 100 grams red radishes
- Salt and cracked pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Chop lime zest, garlic, ginger & chilli for 10 secs speed 10. Add the olive oil, soy & half the lime juice mix for 5 secs speed 10.
Pour over the mushrooms to marinate.
Add the remaing ingredients to the TM bowl & chop for 2-3 secs speed 5. Mix with the marinated mushrooms & serve straight away.
Herb, Cabbage & Mushroom Salad
It's also great to mix in some bean shoots too!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple