- 1 lime, zest & juice
- 100 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 50 grams light soy sauce
- 1 green chilli, seeds removed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 fresh ginger knob
- 100 grams mushrooms, sliced, thinly
- 150 grams red cabbage
- 150 grams White cabbage
- 1/2 bunch Thai basil leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- 5 sprigs fresh mint
- 100 grams red radishes
- Salt and cracked pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
Chop lime zest, garlic, ginger & chilli for 10 secs speed 10. Add the olive oil, soy & half the lime juice mix for 5 secs speed 10.
Pour over the mushrooms to marinate.
Add the remaing ingredients to the TM bowl & chop for 2-3 secs speed 5. Mix with the marinated mushrooms & serve straight away.
Herb, Cabbage & Mushroom Salad
It's also great to mix in some bean shoots too!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)