- 30 grams Butter
- 50 grams honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 300 grams raw unsalted skin on Almonds, raw
- 80 grams raw sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, additional
- 3 jars 300ml capacity each one
Firstly HEAT YOUR OVEN TO 170C or 340F
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Curried Cauliflower Salad
- Polish Coleslaw
- Helena’s Quinoa Salad
- Steamed Rice and Vegetables
- Keto Tortilla Chips
- Steph's Colour on the Plate Recipe
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Twice baked potatoes - under development
- Chicken, zucchini, haloumi fritters
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Thermomix Play Dough