- 500 grams potatoes
- 3 level tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 level tbsp mustard seed
- 2 level tbsp pickled cucumber
- 2 eggs
- salt, To taste
- 1 level tbsp pickled cucumber, Water
Recipe is created for
- Add 500 Gram water in mixing bowl , add the eggs in the basket. Place the lid
- peel and cut the potatoes and cut into prefered size cubes. Place in Verona making sure to leave vents.
- Cook on 14 minutes varoma speed 1
- Move varoma to the side remove eggs and place varoma back on the lid and cook for further 8-10 minutes on heat varoma or till potato's are soft.
- Once potato's are cooked place in a bow peel and cut Eggs into quarters place with potato's. salt to taste.
- Clean and dry mixing bowl. Add mayonaise, mustard diced pickles, pickle water and is on speed 2 til all combined. Place on top of potato and eggs and mix to serve
Accessories you need
This can be doubled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy Knefeh
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Pistachio mafrouke with clotted cream
- Cream and caramel Kunfa cups.
- Chicken lasagne
- Mjadra (lentil rice)
- Kaak bkhamis (Thursday bread)
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)