- 1 litre Milk
- 1 leaf bayleaf
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 heaped tablespoons flour
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Boil brocoli in white sauce for 20 (stove)
Pour over cauliflower
Bread crumbs with olive oil, tyme or rosemary and almond slivers blizzed
Oven anout an hour
make white sauce according to recipe - add bay leaf and garlic
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew