- 1 litre Milk
- 1 leaf bayleaf
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 heaped tablespoons flour
8Recipe is created for
Boil brocoli in white sauce for 20 (stove)
Pour over cauliflower
Bread crumbs with olive oil, tyme or rosemary and almond slivers blizzed
Oven anout an hour
make white sauce according to recipe - add bay leaf and garlic
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Steamed Port Dumplings
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Gluten Free Bread
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns