- 40 grams sesame seeds
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 15 grams Sesame oil (or oil)
- 2 tablespoons Kecap Manis (Sweet Soya Sauce)
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar (or Vinegar)
- 2 teaspoons Minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add 40g sesame seeds into the bowl and dry roast 10mins/ 100deg/ speed 1
2. Mill for 10 sec/ speed 10
3. Add 15g sesame oil and purée 10 sec/ speed 10
Then add lemon juice, kecap manis, garlic, red wine vinegar and water, 10 sec/ speed 4
2. Tear off pieces of kale leaves from stem and place in large sealable container.
3. Pour in mix from thermo over kale, make sure lid is on firm and mix/shake.
Tahini Kale salad
Leave in the fridge over night, so that the flavours enhance. Great dish to add to a dinner party, as can prepare beforehand and tastes fantastic!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramelised onion jam
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Spring Onion pancake
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice