- 200 g chesse, (cubed ready for grating)
- 1 portion TM mayonnaise, pre-made
- 3 slices bacon (optional), chopped and crispy fried
- 1 Iceberg Lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 Large carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 3 celery stalks, leaves removed, roughly chopped
- 1 Capsicum, any colour
- 200 g frozen Petti Peas, (keep frozen)
- additional carrot and cheese for decorating, (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate cheese (I use Tasty cheese and grate for 6 seconds, Speed 6). If using hard cheese (like Parmesan) grate for 7 seconds, Speed 8.
SET ASIDE in a small bowl.
Without washing bowl, add roughly chopped Lettuce and chop for 3/4 seconds speed 4. If using the whole lettuce you will need to do this in stages (i usually do 3 batches to get a whole lettuce chopped nicely).
PLACE INTO DEEP SALAD BOWL as first layer of the Salad.
Add Red Onion & Celery to TM bowl and chop 4 seconds, speed 5.
PLACE ON TOP OF LETTUCE in salad bowl.
Add Carrot & Capsicum to TM bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 5.
PLACE ON TOP OF Onion & Celery.
SPRINKLE grated cheese on top of Carrots.
If using bacon, add the COOLED, crispy fried, pieces of bacon on top of the grated Cheese.
Cover with a generous layer of FROZEN PEAS, and top with a thick layer of TM Mayonaise
(You may want to sprinkle additional carrot & grated cheese on top for decoration).
PLACE in fridge for 2 hrs and serve as a side dish.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Thai Prawn Curry
- Naturally sweetened Condensed Milk
- Berry nice Zucchini cake
- Cambodian Chicken & Cashew nuts
- Bounty Custard
- 10 minute Tuna Pasta
- Chicken & Lentil Dhal with Instant Naan Bread
- Sugarless Fig & Ginger Chocolate Custard
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate Drink
- Steamy Pork & Vegetable Stir-fry
- Cherry Ripe Custard
- Chicken & Mushroom Profiteroles
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Seham’s Kebba Naya Walnut Paste
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Broccoli Salad
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Maple Beef
- Easy coleslaw
- AUTHENTIC THAI CASHEW CHICKEN
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice