- 20 grams macadamia nuts
- 20 grams hazelnuts
- 20 grams pecan nuts
- 1 cup (15g) parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Peppercorns
- 15 dried goji berries
- 25 grams brown onion
- 150 grams your favourite cheddar, cut into rough cubes
- 150 grams cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Place all nuts, parsley and peppercorns into the mixer and chop 2 seconds / speed 6 / mc on
- Remove all and set aside in a bowl and add the goji berries
- Without washing the mixer place the remaining ingredients, blend 20 seconds / speed 5 / mc on
- Scrape down, blend 30 seconds / speed 5 / mc on
- Scrape out into the bowl of nuts and herbs and cover the cheese with this mixture
- Pick up the ball carefully and continue to shape into a ball while packing all sides with the nut/herb mixture
- Wrap in tin foil and store in the fridge up to 1 week
- You can alternatively make multiple, smaller cheese balls if desired
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.