- 110 grams almonds or almond meal
- 110 grams golden flaxseeds or golden flaxseed meal/flour
- 30 grams Coconut Flour
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husks
- 1 tsp + 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 200 grams water
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Mill the almonds with the flaxseeds for 20 seconds / speed 10 / mc on, scrape down (if using pre-ground, go straight to step 3)
- Place all ingredients except the second teaspoon of salt into the mixer
- Mix 1 minute / speed 3 / mc off, roll dough out in 2-3 batches between two sheets of baking paper as thin as possible (approx. 1mm) and cut into triangles and sprinkle with reserved salt and optional chilli
- Move onto baking paper and separate slightly
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden, turning tray around if they are cooking unevenly
- If they aren’t crispy it means they just need to be baked a bit longer (you can put them back in if needed)
*try variations / optional toppings with paprika, chipotle chilli or Mexican chilli powder added when you add the second teaspoon of salt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Cauliflower whip