- 10 sprigs coriander
- 20 g peanuts
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 g olive oil
- 1 small red capsicum, chopped into about 8 pieces
- 1/2 tsp red curry paste
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 small red chillis
- 400 g cauliflower florets
- 1 lime, juiced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place coriander and peanuts in TM bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5, MC in place. Transfer into a bowl and set aside
2. Add peeled whole onion and peeled garlic cloves and chop 3 sec/speed 7, MC in place, scrape down sides of bowl
3. Add olive oil and cook 5 min/100 degrees/speed 1, no MC
4. Add half the cauliflower followed by the capsicum, chillis, red curry paste, fish sauce, salt and then add the remaining cauliflower and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Check for desired consistency and chop for 1 sec intervals on speed 5 if needed
5. Cook 3 min/100 degrees//speed 1, no MC. Scrape down sides of bowl
6. Cook for a further 4 min/100 degrees//speed 1, no MC
7. Add juice of 1 lime and reserved peanuts and coriander and mix 1 min//speed 1, no MC
To add some extra fat to this dish, add butter after cooking to taste.
You could easily add a pre-cooked protein to this dish to turn it into a delicious main.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- Better than Nonna's Bolognese
- LCHF, Paleo, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Nut Free buns
- LCHF Salmon Rissoles, Gluten Free
- LCHF Chocolate Nutty Crunch, Dairy Free with Paleo option
- Paleo, Vegan, Refined Sugar Free Banana Ice Cream
- Meat and three veg
- LCHF Cauliflower Mash
- Paleo Chocolate Ice Cream (Dairy free, Sugar free, Nut free)
- LCHF Creamy Cauliflower Rice
- Dairy free, Almond milk chocolate panna cotta (using home made almond milk)
- LCHF Roasted Cabbage Soup
- Fresh Cucumbers and Reap Tomatoes Salad
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Honey mustard chicken
- Japanese Wasabi Egg Salad
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe