- 500 g Compliant Vegetables, diced into 2cm cubes (zucc, brocc, cauli, asparagus)
- 1 litre water
- 1 heaped tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 250 g sour cream
- 1 onion, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 100 grams Tasty cheese, Grated
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
- 1. Preheat oven to 180*c.
2. Place water into Jug and then place vegetables into the Varoma. Ensure there are enough holes to allow for the steam to get through.
3. Put Varoma into position and cook for 20 min, varoma speed 2. check vegetables are soft.
4. once cooked, place vegetables into a baking dish and empty water from the jug.
5. Add onion and garlic to bowl. Chop 5 seconds, speed 5.
6. Add Stock paste and cook 3:30, varoma "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1.
7 add sour cream and mix 10 seconds, speed 4.
8. Pour over vegetables.
9. top with grated cheese and bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown (i usually pop the oven onto grill mode for the last 5 minutes so it can crisp up).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Baguettes - in a hurry
- Braised Chicken Drumstick
- engery boost porridge
- gulten free rice cake
- Chipsy's Ciabatta
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto