- 500 g Compliant Vegetables, diced into 2cm cubes (zucc, brocc, cauli, asparagus)
- 1 litre water
- 1 heaped tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 250 g sour cream
- 1 onion, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 100 grams Tasty cheese, Grated
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180*c.
2. Place water into Jug and then place vegetables into the Varoma. Ensure there are enough holes to allow for the steam to get through.
3. Put Varoma into position and cook for 20 min, varoma speed 2. check vegetables are soft.
4. once cooked, place vegetables into a baking dish and empty water from the jug.
5. Add onion and garlic to bowl. Chop 5 seconds, speed 5.
6. Add Stock paste and cook 3:30, varoma speed 1.
7 add sour cream and mix 10 seconds, speed 4.
8. Pour over vegetables.
9. top with grated cheese and bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown (i usually pop the oven onto grill mode for the last 5 minutes so it can crisp up).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Cauliflower whip
- Leek potato soup
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder