- 700 grams potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Flour, Plain
- 1 tsp porcini salt
- 2 --- spring onions/shallots, Sliced finely
- 1 tsp paprika, red
- dashes pepper, black, ground
- oil, To fry
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add your potatoes to the bowl and chop for 2 sec/speed 6. I had to do this twice to get the desired consistency I was after.
2. Drain your chopped potatoes really well. Squeeze all of the liquid out.
3. In a bowl, add your chopped potato and all otehr ingredients apart from the oil.
4. Mix well
5. Oil your frying pan, add in hash brown, flatten and cook on both sides until hash brown is golden brown.
6. Serve with bacon and eggs to make a perfect breakfast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Autumn Pear cake
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup