- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 200 g red cabbage, - cut into wedges
- 100 g carrot, - peeled and cut into large pieces
- 1 x g reen apple - cut in quarters
- 440 g tin pineapple pieces in natural juice drained
- 2 tbsp coriander
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise, (from Everyday Cookbook)
- ¼ to ½ tsp curry powder
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into TM bowl in the order listed above and chop for 4 seconds on speed 4 using your spatula to help incorporate the ingredients. Scrape down sides and chop for an extra few seconds if needed.
This slaw is a great lunchbox idea to have with a crusty piece of bread.
You can sprinkle a handful of black sesame seeds over the top for serving. This looks great and also tastes great.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- Kim's Poached Eggs
- Raita - Yoghurt salad
- LCHF Seed Crackers
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Variation Curried Sausages
- Minced Beef Risotto
- Easy Pav Bhaji (Mix veg mash)
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Dairy Free Pasta Free Lasagne
- Stuffed Egg Free Chicken Meat Loaf with Red Sauce
- Meaty Spaghetti Bolognese
- Savoury Muffins
- 'Fried' Rice
- LCHF Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Quick Carrot & Cashew Soup