- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon mineral salt
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional), or maple syrup
- 1/2 red cabbage
- 1/2 green cabbage
- 1 green apple
- 1 carrot
Recipe is created for
Place all the dressing ingredients in the TM bowl and mix for 3 sec on speed 5.
Leave dressing in the bowl and add salad ingredients. Chop for 3 seconds on speed 4. Check and chop longer if required.
Fresh herbs can be added along with other spices such as fenugreek.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- The Fast 800 Curried Chicken and Lentil Soup
- Bacon, Lentil and Vegetable Soup
- Next Level Pumpkin Soup
- Satay Chicken
- Corn Chowder
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Cheese Sandwich
- Traditional Carrot Cake