- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon mineral salt
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional), or maple syrup
- 1/2 red cabbage
- 1/2 green cabbage
- 1 green apple
- 1 carrot
8Recipe is created for
Place all the dressing ingredients in the TM bowl and mix for 3 sec on speed 5.
Leave dressing in the bowl and add salad ingredients. Chop for 3 seconds on speed 4. Check and chop longer if required.
Fresh herbs can be added along with other spices such as fenugreek.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns