- 400 - 500 grams carrots, Peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 green apple, Cored and cut in quarters
- 25 grams raisins
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, Peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander leaves
- 40 grams pistachios, Shelled
- Salt and pepper
1. Place all ingredients in the TM bowl and chop on Speed 5 for 2 to 3 seconds.
2. Scrape down bowl.
3. If large pieces still eviden, chop for a further 2 to 3 seconds on Speed 5.
4. Serve immediately or store in the fridge up to 3 days.
Accessories you need
1. This salad is best served cold, refrigerate at least an hour.
2. You can replace the pistachios with other nuts, eg almonds or walnuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Thai green mango salad
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Broccoli Tabouleh
- Mashed potatoes
- Pumpkin Seed Snack (Like MUNCH brand)
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Potato & parsnip whip - better than KFC mashed potato!!
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- Pizza pasta salad
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Doner Kebabs
- Mexican Salsa
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs