- 400 - 500 grams carrots, Peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 green apple, Cored and cut in quarters
- 25 grams raisins
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, Peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander leaves
- 40 grams pistachios, Shelled
- Salt and pepper
1. Place all ingredients in the TM bowl and chop on Speed 5 for 2 to 3 seconds.
2. Scrape down bowl.
3. If large pieces still eviden, chop for a further 2 to 3 seconds on Speed 5.
4. Serve immediately or store in the fridge up to 3 days.
Accessories you need
1. This salad is best served cold, refrigerate at least an hour.
2. You can replace the pistachios with other nuts, eg almonds or walnuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Broccolini Salad
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken, Chorizo and potato all in one
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- HCG or Keto Beef Chili
- Vegan mayo
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Feta Stuffed Chicken Bites with a Herb and Parmesan Crumb
- Hot Pot
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken