- 400 - 500 grams carrots, Peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 green apple, Cored and cut in quarters
- 25 grams raisins
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, Peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander leaves
- 40 grams pistachios, Shelled
- Salt and pepper
1. Place all ingredients in the TM bowl and chop on Speed 5 for 2 to 3 seconds.
2. Scrape down bowl.
3. If large pieces still eviden, chop for a further 2 to 3 seconds on Speed 5.
4. Serve immediately or store in the fridge up to 3 days.
Accessories you need
1. This salad is best served cold, refrigerate at least an hour.
2. You can replace the pistachios with other nuts, eg almonds or walnuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Devilled ham spread
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Crispy fish batter
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay