- 50 grams dates
- 50 grams almonds
- 1 lime, (juice only)
- 400 grams carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 70g Apple Cyder Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, (optional)
- 60 grams coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Goji Berries
- 1 can Chickpeas (400g), (drained and rinsed)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add mint and parsley Chop 2 sec / speed 6.
Add dates and almonds Chop 10 sec / speed 6.
Add the rest of the ingredients except for berries and chickpeas Chop 3 sec / speed 5.
Add berries and chickpeas Blend 10 sec / / Speed2.
If you need to premake this salad to eat later, do not add the almonds as they go quite soggy in the salad over time. Make the salad without the almonds and store it an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve. Add slivered almonds just before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roquette and Mixed Bean Salad
- OJ - Sugar Free Orange Juice
- Simple Fermented Vegetables
- Super Simple Sauerkraut
- Basic Pumpkin Puree
- Tasty Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry
- Cauliflower and Egg Soup
- Gluten Free Summer Gazpacho - Cold Tomato Soup
- Refreshing Summer Gazpacho - Cold Tomato Soup
- LSA Mix ( Linseed, Sunflower seeds, Almonds)
- Figs and Seeds Bars - no bake and nut free
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup