- 3 Medium-Large Zucchini, (Raw)
- 100 g Firm Cheese, (Cheddar or Parmesan)
- 80 g Golden raisins
- 80 g pine nuts
- Few fresh mint leaves
- 30 g olive oil
- 20 g pomegranate molasses, (can be substitute with lemon juice)
- freshly cracked black pepper
Place cubed cheese into the mixing bowl and grate for 5 sec/speed 8.
Place roughly cut zucchini and mint leaves and chop for 5 sec/ speed 5, helping with the spatula, if necessary. Scrape down the sides.
Add oil, pomegranate molasses, pine nuts, golden raisins, salt and pepper and mix on reverse 7 sec/speed 3.
Accessories you need
Enjoy this super easy and super quick salad!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Beer Brownies
- Apricot almond cake with rosewater and cardamom
- Homemade Protein Powder
- Purple Carrot Salad
- Purple carrot soup with ginger, rosemary and coriander seed
- Diet Crème Dessert
- White chocolate cupcakes
- Curried Prawns and Cauliflower
- Eggplant Veloute
- Salmon souffled tart
- Ricotta Polpettine (Cheese balls)
- Beetroot and cashew salad