- 300 gram lean beef mince
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Steak Sauce
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup rice or bread crumbs
- S&P to taste
Crack egg into the bowl (don't crack it on the side of the TMX as it can stuff up the scales over time doing this!) and blend on speed 3 for 4s.
Add steak sauce, tomato sauce and curry powder along with the rice crumbs or bread crumbs. Rice crumbs for gluten free. Mix on speed 3 for 4s. Scrape sides and mix a bit longer if need be to get it all mixed in.
Add mince and mix on speed 8 for 5s. Can mix for a bit longer if you want it more mixed through.
I used shop bought mince as I don't like TMX minced meat. If you want to do your own mince then get 300g or lean beef steak (no fat) and put it in chunks into TMX and mix all at once at speed 7 for 8-15s or turbo pulse it 3-6 times for a chunky finish. Do this BEFORE you start this recipe and then rinse out the bowl before starting.
Shape minced meat mixture into meatballs or burger patties and cook. I cook mine on low-medium heat for approx 20mins (when cooked through). Cooking on a lower heat equals a softer/juicier meatball.
They are yummy eating them cold with salad the next day too!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- Hanne's porcupines
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread