- 1000 g Cream Delight Salad potatoes
- 250 g Mini Chroizo, Sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 20 g olive oil
- 60 g parmesan, shaved
- 6 eggs
- 500 g water
- 100 g TM Made Mayo or Norganics Soyannaise
- 15 g wholegrain mustard
- 10 g balsamic vinegar
- 100 g sour cream
Add sliced Chorizo, oil and spring onion (keep a little for garnish) to bowl
Cook 100c, speed 1 for 3 minutes. Transfer this to your salad serving dish and set aside. No need to wash the bowl
Add 500g water to the bowl. Put diced potatoes in the Varoma dish (no tray) and steam for 15 minutes, varoma temp, speed 2
Insert basket into bowl, add the 6 eggs and replace lid and varoma with potatoes in. Cook for a further 14 minutes, varoma temp, speed 2. Check potatoes are cooked. They should be not too cooked that they fall apart, but not too firm either. A knife should pass through them easily but not mash them. Leave potatoes in the varoma and set aside with the lid underneath to catch any drips and cool down while you prepare the rest of the salad
Remove basket with your spatula. Put eggs into a sink or bowl of cold water to cool down as you peel them. Quarter and slice eggs. Empty steaming water from bowl and dry.
Add dressing ingredients and mix on speed 3 for 5 seconds. Pour potatoes into your salad bowl (on top of chorizo & onion mixture). Add eggs and shaved parmesan (keep a little for garnish) on top. Pour dressing from bowl over the salad and mix dressing through until combined.
Top with some spare spring onion or fresh chives and some of the shaved parmesan. Refridgerate until cool and serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tim Tam and Peanut Butter Brownie
- Raw Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Nadias' Tomato Sauce
- Rawlicious Raspberry Cheesecake
- Mango and Berry Smoothie
- Cinnamon and Cranberry Buns
- Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Cranberry, Pistachio and White Chocolate Bark
- Santas' Stew
- Nadias' Tikka Paste
- Nadias' Sweet Chilli, Ham and Cheese Scrolls
- Lime Aioli
- Kim's Poached Eggs
- Roast pumpkin soup
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Raita - Yoghurt salad
- South Indian Chicken Biryani
- Low FODMAP Chestnut Soup
- Easy French Onion Soup
- LOW FODMAP CHICKEN AND ZUCHINI SOUP (based on Skinnymixer's Chicken Zoodle Soup)
- Kids TheraPutty~ Gak ~ Play Goo
- Jelly Lollies
- Feijoa Jam with Vanilla, Ginger and Cardamon.