- 8 --- large potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- 4 cloves garlic
- 100 grams olive oil
- 210 grams water
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 --- large lemon, juiced
- pinch Salt and pepper, to taste
1h 21minPreparation 1minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 220 degrees
2. Add garlic to bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 7
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat
3. Add olive oil, water, oregano and lemon juice and mix 5 seconds/speed 3
4. Pour mixture into large baking pan
5. Add potatoes and toss to coat evenly
6. Season generously with salt and pepper and bake for 40 minutes
7. When a nice golden brown crust has formed on the potatoes, give them a turn and season again lightly with salt and pepper and a sprinkle of dried oregano. If the pan appears dry, add another 100g of water.
8. Bake for another 40 minutes (or even more - these potatoes are great even over cooked)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Pear and Raspberry Bread
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Choc Chip Peanut Butter Bites
- Picnic Bar Bliss Balls (Wholefood Simply)
- Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Mexican Tortilla Stack
- Matt Pasta
- Raw Caramel Fudge
- Caramel Choc Chip Cookie Bliss Balls
- Greek Chicken
- Pasta Salad
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Creamy Leche Flan