- 125 grams raisins or sultanas
- 400 grams pineapple pieces
- 320 grams carrot
- 2 heaped tablespoon Sunflower Kernals
- 1 heaped tablespoon honey
- 2 heaped tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 heaped tablespoon Chopped Mint
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
To TM bowl add carrot, honey and lemon 4sec/speed 5
Add raisins, pineapple pieces, sunflower kernels and mint to bowl 10sec2
serve sprinkled with fresh mint leaves on top
Serve with 2 hard boiled eggs for a complete meal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Raw hot chocolate
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Low Carb Carrot Cake! DELICIOUS
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock