- 125 grams raisins or sultanas
- 400 grams pineapple pieces
- 320 grams carrot
- 2 heaped tablespoon Sunflower Kernals
- 1 heaped tablespoon honey
- 2 heaped tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 heaped tablespoon Chopped Mint
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
To TM bowl add carrot, honey and lemon 4sec/speed 5
Add raisins, pineapple pieces, sunflower kernels and mint to bowl 10sec2
serve sprinkled with fresh mint leaves on top
Serve with 2 hard boiled eggs for a complete meal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- cron milk
- Muesli Bars
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Banana Pecan Crumble Muffins
- Muesli Bars