- 125 grams raisins or sultanas
- 400 grams pineapple pieces
- 320 grams carrot
- 2 heaped tablespoon Sunflower Kernals
- 1 heaped tablespoon honey
- 2 heaped tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 heaped tablespoon Chopped Mint
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
To TM bowl add carrot, honey and lemon 4sec/speed 5
Add raisins, pineapple pieces, sunflower kernels and mint to bowl 10sec2
serve sprinkled with fresh mint leaves on top
Serve with 2 hard boiled eggs for a complete meal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Bolognese Sauce
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup