- 500 g cubed red skinned potatoes
- 500 g cubed buternut pumpkin
- 150 g chopped bacon
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 6 eggs
- 500 g water
- 200 g Hienz English Style Salad Cream
Add 500g water to the bowl. Insert basket into bowl, add the 6 eggs and replace lid.
Put cubed pumpkin and potatoes and in the Varoma dish. place the chopped bacon on the top tray. Steam for 30 minutes, varoma temp, speed 4
Check potatoes are cooked. They should be not too cooked that they fall apart, but not too firm either. A knife should pass through them easily but not mash them. Leave potatoes in the varoma and set aside with the lid underneath to catch any drips and cool down while you prepare the rest of the salad
Remove basket with your spatula. Put eggs into a sink or bowl of cold water to cool down as you peel them. Quarter and slice eggs.
Pour pumpkin,potatoes chopped eggs and bacon into your salad bowl. Pour chosen dressing (i used a pre made one - Hienz Salad Cream) over the salad add chopped spring onions and mix through with dressing until combined.
- Top with some spare spring onion. Refridgerate until cool and serve
I always get completmented on this salad. I have not found a recipe to duplicate the Salad Cream as yet but if anyone does, please let me know
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)