- 100 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- 150 grams raw beet root, peeled, cut into quarters
- 100 grams carrot, peeled, cut into pieces
- 8 mint leaves
- 8 sprigs corriander, leaves only
- 300 grams red cabbage, thinly sliced
- fresh juice of one orange, approx. 55 grams
- fresh juice of one lemon, approx. 40 grams
- 100 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey, optional
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place baby spinach leaves in a medium serving bowl and set aside .
2. Place all ingredients in mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 5 MC on.
3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 5 MC on. Repeat if necessary to desired consistency.
4. Transfer to reserved serving bowl with baby spinach leaves. Lightly toss together. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediatley.
Red Slaw with Citrus Dressing
Red Onion, 1 Clove of Garlic, Pumpkin and Sunflower Seeds, Black Sesame Seeds, Feta.
Store leftover in an air tight container in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Cheese Sandwich
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Mexican Sandwich
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Bolognese Sauce
- Nana’s Beer Bread