- 120 g olive oil
- 20 g lemon juice, approx 1 lemon
- 40 g lime juice, approx 2 limes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil / Ghee, for roasting
- 150 g sweet potato, cubed (1cm)
- 150 g Beetroot, cubed (1cm)
- 900 g water
- 200 g quinoa, rinsed
- 150 g baby spinach, rinsed
- 400 g Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 40 g slivered almonds
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients into the mixing bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 6
Transfer dressing to a bowl and set aside until ready for use.
Coat sweet potato and beetroot with coconut oil/ghee.
Roast in the oven on 180deg for 20 mins or until just tender
Add water to the mixing bowl
Place the simmering basket with rinsed quinoa into the mixing bowl. Cook for 20mins/Varoma/Speed 2.
Transfer cooked quinoa into salad bowl. Add cooked sweet potato, beetroot, baby spinach, chickpeas, almonds, cucumber and cherry tomatoes with reserved dressing.
Gently toss all to combine and serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds