- 4 tomatoes (quartered)
- 1 onion large, quartered
- 3 cloves garlic fresh
- 1 cm ginger, fresh root, sliced
- 2 tbsp oil or ghee
- 3/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder, reduce if necessary
- 1/2 tsp garam masala, use pre made from tm indian cookbook
- 180 grams fresh or frozen peas
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1 Head of Cauliflower, medium
Place tomatoes, onion, garlic and ginger in TM bowl. 1 minute speed 9/10.
Add oil, turmeric, chilli and garam masala and then 5 minutes/ Varoma/ speed 3. Oil will seperate from sauce, continue to cook until this occurs. This could take another 5 minutes.
Add peas and salt mix 30 seconds Speed 2.
Blanch cauliflower for a few minutes (can be steamed in Varoma)
Put whole cauliflower into a oven proof dish and pour over sauce from the TM bowl.
Cover and bake in preheated over for 30/35 minutes.
Sauce for cauliflower
Cauliflower with Curry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Clone of Almond Orange Meringue Pud
- Almond Orange Meringue Pud
- Clone of Fruity Pear Mince Tarts - Apple Sugar Free Version
- Cannelloni with Ricotta and Spinach Served with Tomato Sauce
- Roti, Chapati or Wrap
- Dhal (Lentil curry)
- Spiced Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Blueberry & Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Apricot Chutney
- Carrot Cake
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Green goodness soup
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Veg Sandwich