- 250g Butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons horseradish cream
- 100g Greek feta cheese
- fresh ground pepper
Recipe is created for
Place butter, rosemary and horseradish cream into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5. Add crumbled feta and freshly ground pepper to taste and chop 1sec/ speed 3. Place mixture onto a piece of glad bake paper and roll the butter into a sausage shape using paper to form an even roll. Refrigerate until firm then cut into rounds to serve.
This flavoured butter is great served with barbequed or grilled steak or chicken
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Pumpkin Pie
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Hunker Begendi
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Sugar Cookie Dough